Hi quest ,  welcome  |  sign in  |  registered now  |  need help ?

March 21, 2016: Oil Buy With Small Lot

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 21, 2016 | 11:01:00 AM

In oil analysis dated March 21 recommend buying at 38.58 level, but I will start a new step in my new account, after my previous account are not sufficient for martingale due to reduced capital very much because floating minus. I close the position on the account and let us say the expression of condolences to the account. Valuable lessons have been I can and certainly I will wear on this new journal.
I'll put a pending order at the price of 35.85 as recommended on the analysis of the oil. A little about the oil review dated March 21, 2016 which is the reason I buy a PO is USDX EMA corrected to touch 6 hours, which was the balance moves in a span of 6 hours. On March 18, the target USDX fell to 94.05 level has not been met so that such predictions are continuing. With the predicted fall in the USDX oil is likely to rise and I'll put a PO buy with the following rules:

Open Positions
1. Based on the analysis of oil on March 21, I would try to open a buy position. I buy lots open at 0:01 with a calculation formula in point 3 below. Balance on the overall capital account instead of oil, but only a fraction of the capital. Most should be allocated to other trading balance in your account so that if oil MC, there is still another reserve account.
2. The purpose of the price this time was 41.19 and I will put take profit at these levels.
3. With the calculation of the following lot I zoomed my trading risk
  • Lot initial formula = (balance / 1000000)
  • Lot case of floating formula = (large floating / target in pips / 10)
  • Stop loss is eliminated and replaced with martingale strategy and balance should be broken down into other accounts to be used dipair other trading like forex pairs cross my journalized.
  • Large initial capital of at least 10000 per account (account cent / standard)

Related Article